Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My picture made with recyled flowers....


It was done with naturally dried Daffodils, the purple leaves to the right of it was from a wandering Jew plant dried nature too. When I press those they turn brown!? They were actually supposed to be in the shape of a heart in the middle of the page but they floated under the transparent seal? I had all these flowers laying to the side , to put in a container I put my reject petals to use for paper . When I thought of making a green project . So I found a piece of paper that had a small stain, an old piece of transparent sealer that had a fold in it and just started letting the pieces come together . With No glue ! (it is still packed away from moving)The red graffiti was red onions skins crumbs!! I made a mat to sit in front of my coffee machine!!
It is not fancy but not Trash!!

1 comment:

  1. HI Terica,
    Loved your recycled flower mat. Interesting how it just came together. I love creative accidents.
    I am trying to remember my yahoo address, but haven't been able to get it right yet.
    Most of my flowers are on www.artscuttlebutt.com/lisabeth Take a look!
    Live in the light,
    Lisabeth

    ReplyDelete

I wish I knew an easier way for folks to comment ?
Thanks for leaving a message . I will try to always answer any questions ASAP.
PEACE