A dear Friend Posted this and I asked if Icould post it here to share !
Don't know if this works but worth a penny.
This information may be something to remember, as this season will soon
be here again...
It might be wise to carry a penny in your pocket
while working in the yard........ .. !
A couple of weeks ago, I was stung by both a bee and hornet while working in the garden.
My arm swelled up, so I went to the doctor. The clinic gave me cream and an antihistamine. The next day
the swelling was getting progressively worse, so
I went to my regular doctor. The arm was Infected and needed an antibiotic.
The doctor told me - ' The next time you get stung, put a penny on the bite for 15 minutes'. That night, my niece was stung by two bees. I looked at
the bite and it had already started to swell. So, I taped a penny to
her arm for 15 minutes. The next morning, there was no sign of a bite.
We decided that she just wasn't allergic to the sting.
Soon, I was gardening outside. I got stung again, twice by
a hornet on my left hand. I thought, here I go again to the doctor
another antibiotic. I promptly got my
money out and taped two pennies to my bites, then sat and sulked for 15 minutes. The penny took the string out of the bite immediately.
In the meantime the hornets were attacking, and my friend was stung on the thumb. Again the penny. The next morning I could only see the spot where the hornet had stung me. No redness, no swelling. My friend's sting was the same; couldn't even tell where she had been stung.
She got stung again a few days later upon her back---cutting the grass!
And the penny worked once again.
Wanted to share this marvelous information in case you experience the same
problem. We need to keep a stock of pennies on hand ..
The doctor said that the copper in the penny counteracts the bite.
It definitely works!
Please remember and pass this information on to your friends, children,