Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My mixed media art contest entry


Hi all I am so excited I actually took the time to create something ! Laaa !!!!!!!!! It was fun too . It has been close to a year since I have done any art . Not even a card.
Well I read this challenge on
Kimberly's Mixed Media Art
http://mosart1.blogspot.com/
It was to make her image into a Diva ! Well anyone that knows Me , knows , I know little about Divas ! then this morning I see this show pop up on Generations of Divas ! How funny is that. So here is my Flower Diva.
I just realized that the one I sent to Kimberly , I could not get uploaded here?? Hope the one I sent to her went through ?? Guess I'll know soon. Wish me luck ,better yet join in ! Enter her contest.
Now on to my October class at www.WWPFG.org .
Doing a Windmill in a landscape .This is a Master Class , That I will need lots of Luck with . Come back and see how I do ! ?


4 comments:

  1. she's beautiful!:-)

    love the earrings!:-)

    rebekah:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone, I am realizing it is really hard to scan these to make it look the same ?? I am going to have to learn my system a little better? They are so much nicer in person!

    ReplyDelete

I wish I knew an easier way for folks to comment ?
Thanks for leaving a message . I will try to always answer any questions ASAP.
PEACE