Friday, April 30, 2010

girls & forget-me nots ATC

 'Here is the plan , We give her the flowers then we tell what happened .'
that is the first thing I thought of when i saw this picture.
Here is an ATC , (Artist trading card ) I made for a friend .
I will give her name later ,  if she gives me permission !? She did say I could use the picture!
This one I made for the girl on the right ! Now woman ! I hope she likes it.




We were  doing Pressed flower ATC's for April group project at www.wwpfg.org
below are some of My Newest ATC's , click any and they will give a bigger picture.
for more pics and information on them Please go to
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tericakay/sets/72157623839613731/

















Thanks for dropping by
and Please leave comments.

5 comments:

  1. >>cute gift Terica!!!! :) what a nice idea! >>laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a beautiful and uplifting site. Everything is so well done. I love it.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry (Teresa) SeedSunday, May 02, 2010

    LOvely Terica, must try some of these ATC cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mom. I do have fun with it.still learning all the time.

    Terry thanks for stopping by the ATC's are fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog, great art, great ideas, lots of inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete

I wish I knew an easier way for folks to comment ?
Thanks for leaving a message . I will try to always answer any questions ASAP.
PEACE