Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ginger has a Favorite spot at Lowes plus a Variegated Hydrangea

Do all dogs go for this spot ? She will wait till we get to this spot and see if a male or female has been there last before she decides to raise her leg or not! :o) she cracks people up too.






Variegated Hydrangea
this is a Variegated Hydrangea I found at Lowes Garden area and thought too long , they went out of there like free ones. they were gone in a couple days *_*
Next time I won't wait...
Variegated Hydrangea close up

Sorry the flower is not clearer , I was using my cell and the flower was just so white.

1 comment:

  1. Love this variegated hydrangea! And Ginger is a 'hoot'!

    ReplyDelete

I wish I knew an easier way for folks to comment ?
Thanks for leaving a message . I will try to always answer any questions ASAP.
PEACE