Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Need a translator on your blog , Here is how to do it

I have heard that A picture is worth a thousand words .
                                   
                                     My niece as a baby.

                                    A smile is Universal .

I went to someone's blog today and really wanted to know what She had wrote ? I was pleased to see a translation button there and tried it . It was actually very easy . So I decided I should put one on my blogs too . After searching around awhile I found it . So to help others reach out to bring this world a little closer , here is how You can put it on yours too.


Just Cut and paste this code below Go to the  details page of your blog
and paste it in your add a widget section under add a HTML  , click save . Should work fine , if you have trouble Please let me know I don't want to mess anyone up.Good Luck and Keep on blogging.   

PS... AUG 5th I have re-posted a new code below after a fellow Blogger told me the previous did not work for her . Hopefully it is fine now. If anyone else has trouble with it I will just take this post down. Peace.




<div id="google_translate_element"></div><script>
function googleTranslateElementInit() {
  new google.translate.TranslateElement({
    pageLanguage: 'ro'
  }, 'google_translate_element');
}
</script><script src="http://translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>

2 comments:

  1. i like that translator because it's much smaller than the other ones i've seen. BUT i copied the code and pasted into the HTML, saved it...and it wouldn't come up...just thought i'd let u know in case you get thye same feedback from someone else who tries it. i did it 2X, same tyhing each time... =( i'll look for it online...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found it on google...thanks! i hadn't seeen this one so small...i like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I wish I knew an easier way for folks to comment ?
Thanks for leaving a message . I will try to always answer any questions ASAP.
PEACE