Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Dona Nobis Pacem" Nov 4th 2010 BlogBlast for Peace

 
Hello everyone I just found out about this cool Blogblast Event "Dona Nobis Pacem" , Latin for 'Grant Us Peace' ! 
Well if you read my blog You know I am always trying to promote  Peace.
I am writing this post to give you a link to the Blog promoting this event. We have 14 days left. That should be plenty of time to write a blog. She has a beautiful collection of globe pics to add to your blog that for that day.
You can also find it on facebook causes and twitter too. 
here's the FB link BlogBlast for Peace 
If you are a member of Bloggers Unite .please sign in here .
BlogBlast For Peace ~ Dona Nobis Pacem // Bloggers Unite

 Okay now go get started spreading some Peace . Tell Your friends about it as I have done. Please just click share to this link or on facebook. She has 1107 signed in on FB by the time I posted this let's help get it to 1500 by Nov.



 Wishing You Peace and Happiness

4 comments:

  1. Terica!!Thank you so much for promoting this way. With peace activists like you, we can accomplish great things. You are awesome.

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mimi coming from You that is a big compliment . You inspired me :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I like this!
    greetings from Belgrade!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nena , i hope you get a chance to join us with the Blogblast. thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

I wish I knew an easier way for folks to comment ?
Thanks for leaving a message . I will try to always answer any questions ASAP.
PEACE