Friday, October 8, 2010

Flowers are like Smiles

flor
Flowers are like Smiles they are universal and will bring a good feeling to those giving and receiving . Seeing them always makes me feel better . No matter my mood.
this pretty fairy is Violet .
My baby boy Billy and his family . Stormy and son Brad Lee.
seldom seen a photo of me , I tend to be the 1 with the camera , plus my dog Ginger.

Kids at an Pressed Flower Class i helped teach.

more proud artist.

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
Mother Teresa 

Please leave a comment if these made You smile!
Also please hit the share button and give someone else a smile.

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! The big green leaf is gorgeous. The kids look like they are having a great time! Wish I were there. And Violet's picture is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure made me smile!:-)

    thanks, terica!:-)

    rebekah:-)

    ReplyDelete

I wish I knew an easier way for folks to comment ?
Thanks for leaving a message . I will try to always answer any questions ASAP.
PEACE