Saturday, January 22, 2011

just a thought

I have found, through years of practice, that people garden in order to make
something grow; to interact with nature; to share, to find sanctuary, to heal,
to honor the earth, to leave a mark.  Through gardening, we feel whole
as we make our personal work of art upon our land.
-   Julie Moir Messervy, The Inward Garden, 1995, p.19


Hello everyone I have been very busy blogging just not on this blog come see the fabulous interviews going on with Pressed Flower Artist from around the world ! I have been learning a lot .
World Wide Pressers and Artist  
 Peace and happy creating 
 

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...dropped in to see what was happening...guess i need to jump over to your other blog...happy creating to you too...wish i had more time...and motivation to BE creative....lately... :)

    ReplyDelete

I wish I knew an easier way for folks to comment ?
Thanks for leaving a message . I will try to always answer any questions ASAP.
PEACE