Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jungle Animals made with plant pressings

I made a little slide show I put together to show one of my latest creations . I tried to post it here but it did not work? grrr You can see the animals on separate on different backgrounds with music!
Jungle Movie For Blog
Ben's Jungle .

This was made for my newest grandson Benjamin Cooper .
But it has inspired me to continue making more animals and hopefully have a book of animals one day for all my grandchildren.

Feel free to show this to others but Please don't print or copy the images!

Let me know what You think.

Peace and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I really love the monkey on your creation for Benjamin Cooper. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and fun
    ! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creativity Terica :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jungle animals, Terica! How creative you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone , it has been fun!

    ReplyDelete

I wish I knew an easier way for folks to comment ?
Thanks for leaving a message . I will try to always answer any questions ASAP.
PEACE